Setting Up Your School Messenger Contact Manager Account
An important letter on how to set up a Contact Manager account is emailed to parents in November of each school year. The letter contains activation codes that are unique for each student.
- Gives you the power to manage your contact information.
- Allows you to control the ways in which you prefer to be contacted for various types of messages. You can select how they want to receive certain messages. Up to eight telephone numbers, five e-mail addresses and five text message numbers can be entered into the contact system.
- Works like a mailbox, giving you a place to review messages you may have missed.
- Click the following link: https://contactme.schoolmessenger.com
- Click the “Sign Up Now” link near the bottom of the page.
- Check your email. There will be an Account Activation email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which contains a link to activate your account. This link will take you to a confirmation page where you must enter your password in order to activate your account.
- Once you’ve activated your account, you’re ready to add your child to your account. Click the link on the main page and add your child’s Student ID and Activation Code.
Your child's Student ID and Activation Code were emailed to you. If you misplaced this information, please call (314) 854-6014.
Please Note: You do not have to sign-up for School Messenger's Contact Manager portal. The contact information you have already given your child's school will automatically be used for notifications. The Contact Manager simply gives you the power to set preferences and review messages.
If you have any questions about the District's
new broadcast messaging system, please contact:
Chris Tennill, APR
Chief Communications Officer