SchoolPool: A free carpool program provided by RideFinders
Looking for a free, easy way to set up a carpool with other parents at your child’s school?
Look no further than SchoolPool, a free ridematching service provided by RideFinders, the St. Louis region's rideshare program. In response to parent requests, the School District of Clayton is partnering with RideFinders to provide this unique service for all District families.
How does it work?
Registering for SchoolPool can be completed in five easy steps:
- Contact your child’s school to obtain the school’s secure pass code.
- Click here to register with SchoolPool using your email address and a password you create.
- Create a Parent Profile containing your name, address and contact information.
- Create a Student Profile with your child’s name, school with pass code and preferences.
- Run a SchoolPool Match to see if your profile “matches” with other parents from your child’s school. Contact the parents on your Match list to try to form a SchoolPool. If you are not matched with other parents, consider editing your profiles and running a new Match.
For more detailed instructions, please download the SchoolPool Ridematching Service Guide located in the left column of this page.What are the benefits?
- Transportation schedules are customized to meet class times and activities.
- Driving costs are shared with others.
- Reliable daily transportation to and from school.
- Less traffic congestion during school drop off/pick up.
- Environmentally sustainable transportation option.
Click on the Frequently Asked Questions document in the left column for more information about SchoolPool, or visit the SchoolPool website