1. School begins at 8:40 a.m. and is dismissed at 3:30
2. Bicycle riders are expected to walk the bicycles on
school grounds. Bicycles are to be put in the bicycle rack
immediately upon arrival at school. Helmets are recommended.
Skateboards and/or roller blades may not be used during school hours
or when children are gathering for or leaving school.
guards are stationed at the intersections of Glenridge/Oxford and
Wydown/Edgewood. Hours are 8:00-8:45 a.m. and 3:30-4:00 p.m.
4. A small breakfast may be purchased before school. Lunches may either be purchased at school or brought from home. 5. Daily outdoor recesses are scheduled each day.
equipment such as balls and jump ropes may be brought from home.
Absolutely no sharp objects such as knives or play guns are allowed on
school property. 7. All school absences must be confirmed with a note upon return. 8. All visitors are welcome but need to check in at the office upon arrival.
9. Chewing gum should not be brought to school unless indicated by the teacher.
10. A report on each child's progress is provided at the
end of each quarter. At the end of the first and third quarters,
parent/teacher conferences are held; written reports are distributed
at the end of the second and fourth quarters.
Last Modified on May 31, 2007
7447 Wellington Way / Clayton, MO 63105
Tel: 314-854-6200 / Fax: 314-854-6290