Enrollment of Students
Parents must complete the linked Clayton Enrollment Form for their children and return the documents to the School District of Clayton Administration Building located at #2 Mark Twain Circle, Clayton, MO 63105. Please note: You will need to bring an original birth certificate as well as immunization records to complete enrollment. If you are a current resident and have a change of address, please complete the Change of Address Form and return it to the School District of Clayton Administration Building located at #2 Mark Twain Circle, Clayton, MO 63105.
Proof of Residency:
Must include one of the following:
- Property deed in your name or recent mortgage statement
- Current lease/rental agreement (signed by landlord and tenant)
Additional Forms:For more information on enrollment and registration, please call 314-854-6031. Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year will begin on Monday, March 5, 2018.
- Real estate tax receipt
- Current gas or electric utility bill (name and address must be included)
- Occupancy permit which lists all the occupants of the residence
Additional ways to access the District's schools include:
For information on the Personal Tuition, Tax Credit Tuition or Voluntary Transfer program, please call 314-854-6023.
- Personal Tuition program
- Tax Credit Tuition program
- Voluntary Student Transfer program
- Placements for children of employees