Guidelines for Student Success
Students at Clayton High School have many opportunities to be successful. The following guidelines will help you achieve that success.
- Be positive about learning. Build a strong relationship with teachers and other students.
- Be open to acquiring and using new knowledge. Connect what you learn
in one place to that which you learn
- Assume responsibility and accept consequences for your own behavior.
- Attend all your classes. Be on time, and bring all the materials you will need.
- Establish habits that enable you to be organized, thoughtful, and creative.
- Learn to value the dignity and worth of all individuals in the school community.
- Get involved. Join a club or a team, try out for a play or a musical group, or form a club or team around your special interest.
- Ask for help when you need it. Your teachers, teacher- advisor, counselors, and administrators are here to help you, and don"t forget your coaches, activity sponsors, and older students as resources.